Unfortunately, it happens from time to time that goods are damaged during transport, which is incredibly boring for all parties. When you have received the item, you must therefore check whether it has been damaged during transport. It is also important to open the packaging to check for hidden damage, as damage to a product is not always visible on the outside of the box.
We recommend that you do not enter into an agreement with a craftsman before you have received and checked that the goods delivered are undamaged and according to your order confirmation. If your order has been damaged, it is important that you inform us of this as soon as possible, so that we can help you as soon as possible.
If goods are damaged during transport, the following must be done:
• Take pictures of damage (packaging and product).
• Contact our customer center by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service will deal with your case and arrange for a new product to be sent to you free of charge. If the item is not in stock when you contact us, it will be ordered and sent to you as soon as possible.
• Leave damaged goods, including packaging, intact until the matter has been resolved.
• Return of damaged goods must be clarified with our customer service before the product is sent back
When you send us an e-mail about transport damage, it is important that the following information is included:
• Order number
• Photo documentation
• Item number and exact number of the item(s) that are damaged
• Description of damage
If there are tiles that are damaged, please state the tono/batch stated on the packaging.